Hello HCLH CoR elders and possible elders,
First, the telephone conference call last night was attended by: David Cothern, Brent Jarvis and family, Paul Bethke, Nitsan-Parach and myself. The discussion centered on some kingdom economics, the differences between Sacred Purpose Trusts, Friends of His Church trusts, and even civil law trusts, like grantor trusts.
The discussion also turned to the Jarvis family seriously considering declaring their Sacred Purpose with the Messiah and coming into the free assembly or congregation for His Church at Loess Hills. Brent also mentioned his intent to possibly volunteer to serve the Living Network as a PCM, which would be wonderful to have a new Missouri PCM. David Harmon's unexpected passing has left a void, so Brent's offer to serve may be what is needed to get the Missouri folks a little more active and moving toward forming a Congregation of Record and His Church altar in Missouri.
We certainly pray that the Set-Apart Spirit of YHWH will use His Church at Loess Hill and the Congregation of Record as a seed bed for new CoRs and His Chruches in Missouri, Kentucky, and South Dakota and who knows where else the Father's will will direct HCLH to assist others coming together in Sacred Purpose to serve YHWH's children.
It is my understanding that BobbyMo and Jim are planning another visit to the Jarvis homestead the first part of November to look at available lots around the Lake of the Oaks. Brent had mentioned during the conference call that their family may send the paperwork and burnt sacrifice back to altar at Loess Hills with BobbyMo and Jim. If this does happen, my prayer will be for Jim, BobbyMo and the Jarvis to take lots of pictures that can be posted on the HCLH PreparingU Wiki page.
This week's Sabbath gathering will be held in Glenwood at 2pm. Chili is on the menu, so plan accordingly.
HCLH ministerial business to conduct at the gathering:
1) Commissioned Minister, Ekklesiastic Notarii, Jim to witness and notarize Scott's revocation of acknowledgements.
2) Discussion of His Church Credit Union research and plan.
3) Introduction to Proposal at Summer Lake by His Order at White Rock
4) Announcement of Scott's trip to Oregon in January: 1/2/2012-1/23/2012, for the purpose of assisting the Order to build yurts and portable word frame shelters on skids for use during the Summer Lake retreats and festivals, specifically focused on preparations for the 2012 Tabernacles being referred to as The Burning Bush Festival.
5) Family announcements of kingdom work (journals entries)
6) Family pages on the HCLH Wiki page. I see that David C. and Jackie M. are posting and creating entries on their CoR family pages. Excellent. We can now bear witness as a congregation to their families activities to serve and seek YHWH's kingdom and His righteousness. I encourage all other CoR families to post their kingdom work on their family page. This also serves as evidence to other Living Network families, congregations of record, His Churches and His Holy Church as to the activities of each CoR family, the fundamental unit of YHWH's government.
7) open discussion/ Bible reading
All business/fellowship will need to be concluded by 5pm. Scott and family have to be at a Hostetter family gathering at Scott's mom's house as soon as possible after 5pm.